Covid 19 Statement
We are going to be covid cautious at the races. Let us explain what that means to you. Most of it is common sense, but we want to err on the side of being cautious. If you attend our event, you are doing so at your own risk, so please make good decisions. We care about keeping this community healthy so please help our efforts.
What we are doing:
- We are asking you to be considerate of others. Just because you believe a certain way, does not mean that others share your same beliefs. Please be considerate.
- We ask that if you are sick, have been exposed or live in a household with someone that is, please do not enter crowded areas or come into the tented areas. The smart thing for you to do would be to get tested before coming or to not attend, as that would be the right thing to do.
- We will have washing stations and hand sanitizer available. We asked that you please keep your hands as clean as possible and be mindful of your fellow event goers.
- We ask that you be mindful with your social distancing. We are not telling you that you cannot be in a crowd, but just make sure if you are, that the folks around you are ok with it.
- We are going to have the banquet under the big tent on Saturday night as usual. Weather permitting, we will have some space that is outside, but still in view of festivities for you to sit if you are not comfortable being inside. We ask that you bring your own chair.
- We will also make banquet dinners available for pick-up. This way you can still participate in the wonderful meal we will be serving.
What we are not going to do:
- We will not require masks, but encourage them.
- We are not requiring vaccination cards.
- We are not requiring negative covid test results.
The key to it all is to just be considerate and nice. If you have any questions or concerns about this or anything, please feel free to contact us directly by clicking this link.